Saturday, March 10, 2012

No Lodging for the Mad

So after my big, epic announcement, you'd figure I'd have some shit done, right?

Wrong.

But I have been running around formulating a plan based on this new decision of mine. Rest assured, I'm not a complete fucking bum.

See the plan is coming together. I haven't got all the equipment I need yet but I will, and soon. I'm going to go make some connections. I know who to talk to, I've talked to plenty of people during my time on the run, and when you need to get shit done without tipping anyone(hint: whoever the fuck is still following me) there are a specific set of people you can go to for that sort of thing. I'm a pretty resourceful man, believe it or not, guys. My money doesn't come from nowhere. Shit, my ideas don't even come from nowhere.

But right now, what I really need, is a warehouse.

Peace out,
Shaun

4 comments:

  1. As long as it doesn't involve ponies...

    Wish you luck with whatever the fuck you're doing. Try not to die.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to have a strong network. Good luck with your experiments. I hope they wield success.
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to be working backward here, I'm trying to review your findings, for a warehouse I would either recomend detroit, or I know a few good abandond places around st. louis with large areas and sturdy walls, but you would have to break in

    ReplyDelete