Thursday, June 23, 2011

busy, busy, busy

i know its been a few days. ive been caught up in things, trying to skip town and lay low all at once. did you know thats very hard to ddo when you're low on cash and have tofind an alternative source out of town. trade secret, ill keep it to myself. i feel like ive seen a ghost.

Photobucket

this fellow sure looks familiar. yeah, thats why ive been laying low. the cops are looking for me here, apparently. despite my best efforts, my family is still putting up posters just like these practically everywhere. im shocked that they got out of my state, though. i couldnt resist taking a poster with my own face on it. something about that, y'know?

but yeah, have you any fuckin idea what its like to be hunted by the cops, the government, and the slenderman all at once? you'd be paranoid too, for sure. im gonna try and scrounge up some money. if you dont hear from me for a while, i got outta town and havent had a break in weeks. wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez. I'm sorry.
    Be careful man. I hope you find something soon.

    ReplyDelete