Sunday, October 23, 2011

But...

I would rather talk about the good shit that happens around Hope than the bad shit. And last night was rather awesome. I went out and bought a guitar with some money Elaine lent me, because I figured that type of thing would be good for lightening the mood, after what happened with Mike a few days ago. I hadn't expected it to work as wonderfully as it did though, I guess. Because soon enough we were all singing along to The Beatles songs and eating a whole bunch of great food, and everyone seemed happy like some sort of merry band of travellers or something. It was really nice and I hope we have more nights like it here at Hope. It's good, for all of us I think, to feel like we have a home...

Peace out for now,
Shaun

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the leg. Keep the damn guitar in tune, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize, it's fine. I'll think about it, but I don't make any promises. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaun, you're keeping the guitar in tune or I smack you with it until you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just aim for the bum knee Elaine.

    ReplyDelete